Cuisine for a cause.
Bring people together to share a meal-and raise money for your shared cause at the same time. Here's how it works:Boston Market...
- Helps you select a dinner menu
- Gives you a discounted per-person rate
- Delivers, sets up and replenishes the buffet during the dinner
- Picks a date and location for the fundraising event
(Your facility must have tables and running water; indoor locations are recommended.)
- Contacts Boston Market at 1-866-977-9090 to reserve the date
- Sets the per-person dinner price
- Promotes the fundraising dinner
- Calls Boston Market at 1-866-977-9090 with the final guest count five days before the event
- Keeps the difference between the dinner price and the discounted cost
Boston Market charges JFK High School $7.25 per person for dinner. The high school then sells 250 tickets to the dinner for $10 per person. The school retains $2.75 per person, raising $687.50 in one evening.