Assistant General Managers
Assistant general managers lead their restaurant teams and maintain the environment and culture in the restaurant at all times, particularly when the general manager is not on duty. They assist the general manager in creating a work environment that is fun, engaging for the team, and that recognizes and rewards high performance.
Assistant general managers at Boston Market inspire, coach and develop each member of their team to grow to their full potential and to deliver "The Boston Market Experience" to our guests every shift, every day.
The assistant general manager helps to set clear direction and expectations so every member of their team knows exactly what is expected of them, and then removes all obstacles or roadblocks to ensure proper execution of our standards, specifications, and recipes by their team.
We want assistant general managers to have fun with their team, and role model the behaviors we expect of our teammates. Their passion for Boston Market and their pride in our awesome food and exceptional customer service will inspire their teammates to follow their lead and deliver the ideal hospitality experience every shift, every day.
As an Assistant General Manager you get some great perks:
- Flexible Schedule: No late night shifts and no early morning shifts (No, really it's true)
- Discounts of Food: We want you to be passionate and knowledgeable about our food, so we offer our managers one free meal per shift
- Training: We want to help you grow your career. Check out our Boston Market University Page for more details
- Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Plans; 401(k) plan, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Paid Vacation and much more. Visit our benefits page for more details
- Bonus Plan: We offer a lucrative quarterly bonus plan for our managers