The health and happiness of our employees is crucial to our success at Boston Market. That is why we offer benefits starting at the hourly manager level.
Who is covered?
Let's start with the who. Starting at our hourly shift manager level and also including our regular, part-time salaried and part-time exception hourly employees; you would be eligible to participate in the following Boston Market benefits (Plan 2):
Benefits include (Plan 2):
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- Health Savings Account Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-paid Legal Plan
- Boston Market Corporation 401(k) Plan
But wait, there's more...
If you become one of our full time salaried or exception hourly employees you will be eligible for all of the benefits included above (Plan 2) as well as these additional benefits:
Benefits include (Plan 1):
- Optional Life Insurance Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
If you are eligible, you may elect Medical, Rx, Vision or Dental coverage for yourself only, or for you and your eligible dependents.
When coverage begins:
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental Plans, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plans, Optional Life Insurance Plans, EAP and Prepaid Legal: Coverage begins on the first of the month following your date of hire or promotion into a benefits-eligible position. You must be an active employee for coverage to begin.
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Plans: Coverage begins on the first of the month following 90 days of continuous active service. You must be an active employee for coverage to begin.