THE GENERAL MANAGER SETS THE TONE! THEY CREATE THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE CULTURE!!
General managers at Boston Market inspire, coach and develop each member of their team to grow to their full potential and to deliver "The Boston Market Experience" to our guests every shift, every day.
Our general managers set clear direction and expectations so every member of their team knows exactly what is expected of them, and then remove all obstacles or roadblocks to ensure proper execution of our standards, specifications, and recipes by their team.
The general manager's job is to know what is going to keep their restaurant competitive and their team focused, and what will motivate each member of their team.
It all starts with the general manager, so they must "walk the talk." They should have fun and role model the behaviors we expect of our teammates.
Finally, we want the general manager to celebrate their teammates" achievements with them. By doing this, the general manager will create an environment that thrives on a sense of excellence.
As a Manager you get some great perks
- Flexible Schedule: No late night shifts and no early morning shifts (No, really it's true)
- Discounts of Food: We want you to be passionate and knowledgeable about our food, so we offer our managers one free meal per shift
- Training: We want to help you grow your career. Check out our Boston Market University Page for more details
- Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Plans; 401(k) plan, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Paid Vacation and much more. Visit our benefits page for more details
- Bonus Plan: We offer a lucrative quarterly bonus plan for our managers