Memorandum of Insurance
Boston Market Corporation has created this site for use by its business associates including, but not limited to, property lessors, mortgagees and catering guests who require proof of insurance in the course of the business relationship. By providing this information electronically, we hope to make it convenient for you to find up-to-date information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Memorandum of Insurance
To view Boston Market';s Memorandum of Insurance, visit the Web site of our insurance broker, Marsh USA, Inc. There you can:
- Print a copy of the Memorandum of Insurance.
- View answers to frequently asked questions regarding usage of the Memorandum.
- Find contact information in case you have additional questions (at the bottom of the FAQs page).
Additional Insured Wording
The Boston Market program utilizes a Blanket Additional Insured Amendment on the Commercial General Liability policy. Therefore, it is not necessary to specifically schedule parties with a contractual and insurable interest as additional insureds. Additional insured status is extended automatically to those parties who have entered into a written contract with Boston Market.
Certificate of Insurance
The goal of this site is to satisfy requirements for evidence of insurance for Boston Market Corporation. If the site, combined with information from the Marsh USA, Inc., site and personal assistance, has not satisfied these requirements, and you believe a certificate of insurance is warranted, please do the following:
- Write a letter specifically outlining your insurance requirements, including coverage and limits and the specific Boston Market locations for which evidence is required.
- Provide a copy of pertinent sections of the lease or contract showing specific insurance requirements that Boston Market Corporation is obligated to meet.
- Mail all items to:
Boston Market Corporation
Attn: Risk Management
14103 Denver West Parkway
Golden CO 80401
Terms and Conditions
The information on this site is provided as a matter of information only and does not amend, extend or alter the insurance coverage afforded by listed policies or the terms and conditions of agreements and contracts between your organization and Boston Market Corporation.
Please check back as often as you feel necessary. Because of the nature of the delivery of this information via the Internet, it is not possible to send notice of cancellation or changes to these policies.